Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where am I now?

I know that I've been so preoccupied with a lot of work lately sometimes I can't find the meaning of it anymore. It is kinda bit frustrating to know but that is the whole truth but I'm trying to pick up all the pieces back for me and do my best in school that the kids will learn something from me that I could still do my obligations in school to the best that I can. Naturally, I should have no problem number #1 I'm single and i don't have any cardiac problems any matters from the heart, #2 I'm free I could do whatever I want, and 3# people really think that I almost have everything. I realize that I just wanted things to be perfect that is why I got frustrated when my expectations are not met. I just got to bear in mind that I'm not perfect and that I must embrace and accept my imperfections in that way then it will teach me to become a better and humble person.

1 comment:

  1. "We were not sent into this world to do anything into which we can not put our heart."
    - by J. Ruskin

    Have a nice day!

    http://scribbler-bloglaughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete