Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Card

Christmas time is fast approaching. Today I let my pupils make their own personalized Christmas card for their parents. They all have good choice in color combination and some still needs practice in writing their thoughts in the card but the card which I really notice was that of Rachel. Before we did the activity she told me that her mom has already gone to heaven so I told her just make one for her dad. When it's already time to pass their work I read her message to her dad. It was really beautiful. Rachel's messages moved me. I was really touched how she thank and acknowledge her father's love for them. I hope that she will fulfill her promise to her dad and grow up to be a mature and responsible child to her dad. Her mom must be so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment