Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Debt

I'm always a victim of borrowers who failed to pay their debt. I don't know maybe I'm just too good to get angry or confront them of the money they owed me. Ever since college my classmates wanted to borrow money from me. I'm ok with it as long as they are going to pay me. The sad thing was some of them even now that I'm already in the service there are still some teachers who failed to pay their debts. I feel that this is really unfair because even if I'm still single I still have a life on my own to live and bills to pay. Unlucky me I don't have a husband to help shoulder my budget and all that. Just recently somebody wants me to apply for a loan worth 80 thousand imagine I'm a fool to let myself borrow money from the bank with the money that I'm not going to use. An angel told me not to let this happen and that my decision to say yes to this loan thing is not good. I just got to thank her because I was able to refuse on saying yes to this loan thing. Thank God I was saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment