Sunday, December 13, 2009

NSTP Recollection

The Xavier University NSTP contact persons held their recollection and Christmas party today. I was really enrich today. I have learned a lot of things from the recollection. I am proud to say that I encounter God's presence today. I discover that I would have much problem if only I listen to God's will and always believe in what He feels for me. The secret is that we just got to believe no matter how hard our plight is. Just always bear in mind to never stop believing, never lose hope and never give up. I was touched with all the messages that God gave me. I feel so lucky to be there today. Last year I failed to attend the alternative Christmas because I was completing my course in microsoft computer literacy course.

No comments:

Post a Comment